Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Come paint with me


Remember when I told you that I have a second job? A job that is so much fun that I feel a little silly that someone actually pays me for it? It was that day I was telling you about that smarty pants Carl Jung... Anyway, maybe you should come check out my second job & see for yourself. This is the painting I am teaching this Thursday night at Painting with a Twist. The two hour classes are only $35 & you will leave with a 16x20 painting of your very own. If you don't like this particular painting, you might check out the calendar & come on another day- there are 5 artists & everyone is very talented. You can bring food & drinks- even beer or wine. I have so much fun showing people who come in the door telling me that they CAN'T paint that they actually can. 


I know what you are thinking... & yes, you can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment