Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Coming Soon...

One of the many challenges of motherhood has been finding time to be creative. Let's be real... I have a full-time professional job & adopted 3 kids. Gone are the evenings spent painting leisurely in the studio.
But I have to make things- it's a big part of who I am. (an "art lady" who now "builds bracelets" according to the boys.) The embroidery began on the first day school was out for a snow day.
It's a great creative outlet & a lot can be accomplished in between spelling words, dance parties & refereeing ninja battles. I'll still paint when there are larger blocks of uninterrupted time, but I'm finding many other ways to be creative on the fly.
There will be a new Etsy shop in the next few weeks, one with lots of new creations- starting with one-of-a-kind hand-embroidered bracelets... some made from inside a fort. All made by a mom unwilling to give up her creative life.

No comments:

Post a Comment