Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Thea Foundation Arts Festival

Over the weekend, I went to the Thea Foundation Arts Festival in downtown North Little Rock.


There was dancing...


 and sculpting...



 and painting...



I love downtown North Little Rock. I love this cafe... and these chairs... people, I have serious chair-envy over the chairs at the Starving Artist Cafe. The food is great too- but man, I am crushing on these chairs.



 I seem to have a thing for old signs too. Funny how you don't realize how much you notice & photograph certain things until you look at the photos on your computer & see the trends. I have an embarrassing number of random photos of old signs. 



 Is it just me, or does this building appear to be sprouting teeth over the windows? Just me? Ok.



 This little library looks like it's in an old firehouse... if it is, I wonder if there is still a fireman's pole in there? If so, I'm jealous of the librarian who gets to play on it every day.


The art festival was cool- it was small this year but I believe it was the first time they had it. Hopefully it will grow each year- it made my hands itch to go home & paint. Have you ever heard of the Thea Foundation? It's a fantastic foundation that does great work.

No comments:

Post a Comment