Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Write that down

This weekend we went to two of my favorite places: the flea market & the book store, two places where you really never know what sort of treasures you might find.

  
At the book store, I purchased a small package of notebooks (love the covers) to carry with me for blog & art ideas. New ideas seem to appear at inopportune times & if they don't get written down they beat a pretty hasty retreat. There are few things more frustrating than being left with a space in my head where an idea "was". I also have a "thing" for cute little notebooks... I have a sneaking suspicion it has something to do with my list-making habit.


I also picked up the newest copy of 'Artful Blogging', an amazing magazine full of bits from all sorts of creative blogs & some really unbelievable photography.


 At the flea market I purchased some vintage fabric, which means I really should stop putting off that whole "learning to sew" thing. What a great idea. Maybe I should go write it down in my notebook. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment