Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Christmas in September


Yes, I KNOW it is not Christmas. It is still hovering around 90 degrees here during the day so I still haven't even had the first pumpkin spice latte of autumn yet... but you are looking at some half-finished holiday art. every year I plan to make some & then get busy with commissions & holiday events & before you know it Christmas is history. Maybe starting some in September will ensure they actually get finished before the end of December.

In other (awesome) art-related news, I have signed up to take an art class at the Arkansas Arts Center. This will be the first class I have taken since 2008, when I first started painting again. Yay art class!! Now THAT makes it feel a little like Christmas in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment