Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

While driving down the road...

 This self-proclaimed junk store looked so interesting, after seeing it out of the corner of my eye while passing it on the highway, I actually turned the car around & came back. 
 Honestly you never really know how something like this will turn out... it may be full of treasures or it may be what it claims to be... a junk store.
 Look what I found- these really cool spools! I love all of the layers of colors on the ends. The guy that owns the place told me they came from a textile factory that was shutting down. The color was painted on the end based on what sort of fabric it held.
 Yes, I bought the whole box & yes, I plan on turning them into something else.
But no... I don't know yet what that will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment