Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

37 things list & why my neighbors think I'm crazy

You know you are in love with your new camera when you find yourself taking photos in your backyard at 7:00am... in your flannel pajamas with your hair standing on end. What can I say? I didn't want to miss that light in the trees. My neighbors already think I'm crazy, why not feed into it?
Remember my 37 things list? If not, look to your left. It's the black & white one. The other one was my 36 things list, which was a somewhat unsuccessful attempt at completing a list. Maybe I was too busy that year entertaining my neighbors with my art projects in the backyard. Anyway, I have started my first item on the list.
I'm taking an online e-course by Alisa Burke & it is fantastic. Lots of videos, instruction, inspiration & resources for a really good price.

No comments:

Post a Comment