Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A few steps to the left


I rearranged my office this week- although now that I see the word in writing "rearranged" might be a bit of an overstatement. I shoved the desk about 3 feet to the left & it's still even facing the same direction... but it's nice to have a change of scenery, no matter how minor. Nothing like an unexpected change in perspective.


Let's call it an outward, tangible acceptance of author Wayne Dyer's statement "change the way you look at things & the things you look at will change." Don't worry, I know he wasn't really talking about office furniture... but it's a start, right?


This simple move, just a couple of steps from where I have spent the last several years, has allowed me to let more sunlight into my day- here's to hoping I'm not just talking about the light I see out the window!

No comments:

Post a Comment