Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

A love letter


Dear Camera,
Hi, it's really nice to meet you. I've heard a lot of good things about you from my friends.... mainly that we would get along really well because we have so much in common. You are creative... I am creative... You like finding the beauty in everyday things... so do I... Am I rambling? Sorry, it's because you make me a little nervous.

I must admit... it's only been a few days & I think about you occasionally when we are apart. Too soon...? You're right... that was too much.

I should warn you- I worry that although we may be great friends, there will probably be some communication problems. I'm not the best listener, although I'm really trying to get better about that & I can occasionally be pretty impatient. Which leads me to a very important question... how do you feel about profanity?


Well... let's hope it doesn't come to that & just enjoy our time together, okay?

Love, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment