Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

OMG. Yeah, you heard me... OMG.


OMG. And surely you must know the gravity of the situation if the only thing I can come up with to begin is a clear regression to such an adolescent phrase. But that’s really all I can come up with at this point… OMG.
How is it already almost October 16th?? The frantic concern has nothing to do with turning 37 on that day… I’m embracing aging way more than most people my age- my theory being that aging is better than the alternative. The problem is that I made this list of 36 things I wanted to do before I turn 37 & after a quick review, I see that I have only marked off… 10.

Don’t get me wrong, I never expected to finish each & every single thing on the list prior to my birthday, but sheesh… couldn’t I do half of them? Maybe even a few more?

I guess we are about to find out, aren’t we? I have 26 things left to do & 26 days to do them. I’m going to shoot for 10. I do, after all, have 2 jobs that have nothing to do with this list. Buckle up, Buttercup…

No comments:

Post a Comment