Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

12 things I'm excited about


I absolutely love having things to look forward to, often enjoying the anticipation as much as the actual "thing", whatever that may be. I remember the feelings of excitement in the air on the days just prior to Christmas just as much as I remember opening the presents. As luck might have it, there are lots of fun things to anticipate in the next few weeks:

Family time- seeing my nephews play football & visiting my family,

Trips- to Hot Springs & Eureka Springs- two cool little artsy towns in Arkansas,

Creativity- I'm taking next week off to do nothing but paint, have art night with friends, maybe paint/stain some of my flea market finds. I'm definitely painting a dog in a tutu. I can't wait to play with the new camera,

Autumn things- having a fire in the chimenea, raking leaves, making hot cocoa...

What are you anticipating this month?

2 comments:

  1. Cooler temps! October is my favorite month of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, Anne Marie... and the weather is amazing right now!

    ReplyDelete