Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Flea Market Love: Wrought Iron week 1



Here's another item that has been waiting patiently in the pile of flea market finds in the corner of my garage- I think wrought iron has so much potential... you can hang it on a wall in your house, use it for a headboard on a bed, stake it outside & grow plants up it... you could even hang it on the outside of your house. I'm curious to see how this turns out. I'm thinking purple.


On Saturday I was minding my own business, sitting in my house painting for a little while before going to a wedding, & one of my friends texted me that she was around the corner at a garage sale at her aunt's house. When I didn't immediately go over there, she sent me a photo of an AMAZING armoire & started heckling me about it. I went to pick it up without even brushing my hair- I can't wait for you to see it. Where is it now? In the corner of my garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment