Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Flea Market Love:Round frames wk. 1



These should actually be titled "yard sale love" I suppose. The BEST part is that they came from the FURR yard sale, which is a biannual event with all of the proceeds going to help homeless cats. They try to find homes for many of them but also work very hard to catch, alter & release as many as possible to cut down on the homeless pet population. So I got some awesome frames & FURR got a little extra moolah to help the kitties. This is definitely a win-win situation. I primed them with spray primer- I have an idea of what I am going to do with them, but don't want to get anyone's hopes up in case it doesn't work out. You might want to sit down for this, but all of my "brilliant" creative ideas don't play out as well as planned. Especially when they involve Mod Podge.

No comments:

Post a Comment