Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

36 things list: yoga & the wino


I signed up for a 6 week yoga class & loved every moment of the first 90 minute class, so much so that although I was almost physically unable to get out of the bed on Sunday, I went back the following Saturday. On the day of the second class, I felt so good that I went home to rake & bag 12 bags of leaves. That very afternoon.

If there is anything I am sure of at this point in my life it is this: it takes me a longer-than-average time to learn from my mistakes. I had plenty of time to come up with that little gem of introspection as I lay there in my bed for the second Sunday in a row wondering if anything other than my eyelashes & my teeth didn't hurt.

I’m happy to report that I finally came to my senses on the day of the third class & did the 90 minutes of yoga & called it a day.

Unless you count a little shopping & a glass of wine.

Or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment