Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Feature Art Friday: A sheltie mix & his family


This is Auto & the humans he owned. He lived 17 wonderful years & was obviously loved very well… he’s the star of the family portrait!

Auto’s pet portrait was commissioned by Scott as a gift for his wife. Scott tells me that even though Auto has been gone since 2008 & there are other dogs in the house he is still missed terribly. What a special dog- I’m sorry I didn’t get to meet him.

If the family portrait didn’t offer enough proof that Scott Minor loves dogs, I only had to pull up to deliver the painting at the business Scott shares with Charles Wyrick to be certain. Scott & Charles own Lucky Dog Audio Post, a full service sound design company in Little Rock, Arkansas.

I’m not sure who is luckier… Auto for finding his way to such dog-loving people or the Minor family for knowing what was clearly a very special dog for so long, but I feel pretty lucky to have had the experience of painting Auto & hearing about his wonderful life with this family.






No comments:

Post a Comment