Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Creativity & the kitty carnival ride


This magical canopy caught my eye yesterday at Anthropologie & I was completely mesmerized by it. Seeing it made me feel so creative, I had to fight the urge to kick off my shoes & hop up on the bed to stand under it. Wouldn’t you like to know what it looks like from underneath?

Who designed it? Wouldn’t it be great to talk to the person who came up with it? Did he or she sketch this & then make it exactly like it looked in his head? Or did she just sit down with a pile of material & start making it not knowing what it would become? Or maybe something in between?

Maybe someday I will make one of my own & maybe Ron Burgundy, the adventurous cat that he is, will believe that his wildest dreams have come true & we have installed a kitty carnival ride in the house.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment